I have received the .CSV file with list of devices from the Support team, but the columns are incomprehensible to me. Please let me know what each column contains.
The columns are (from left to right):
- A - Pushwoosh Application Code;
- B - Hardware ID;
- C - Push Token;
- D - Platform ID (1-iOS, 3-Android);
- E - Timezone Offset (in seconds);
- F - Tags values;
- G - Badges;
- H - Android Package;
- I - Latitude;
- J - Longitude;
- K - Public key (for Web only):
- L - Auth secret(auth token) (for Web only);
- M - UserID;
- N - FCM token (not push token, for Web only);
- O - FCM push set (for Web only).
Please sign in to leave a comment.