How to get Android Chrome console logs?
Getting to the Android Chrome console view is quite tricky. Here are the steps.
- Connect your Android device and your computer with a USB cable
- In cmd or Powershell, run
- Make sure that the Android device is now listed in the console
- If you haven't already, start Chrome (on both your desktop and Android)
- Press F12
- From the 3-dot menu (in top-right), click More Tools, and select Devices
- Click the Inspect link for any website that you can see listed. (If you don't see the Inspect link, open any website on your mobile Chrome.)
After you click Inspect, you should see the screencast of the website, as well as all the usual F12 tools (like Console, Network, etc.). Make sure the Console tab is selected.