I have followed http://docs.pushwoosh.com/docs/web-sdk-20 link integrate pushwoosh for web(chrome, firefox)
I have taken the following steps:
Removed any references to the old service-worker.js from my site.
Included the manifest link in my header (before any other manifest links).
- Removed my site in firefox notification settings so I will be prompted to allow notifications again.
- Uploaded pushwoosh-service-worker-light.js and pushwoosh-service-worker-dark.js to my site root.
- Included the code in my site header as per the sdk 2.0 documentation(adjusting applocationCode variable etc as necessary)
- Clear the cache in firefox browser and cloudflare, verified new code is in place via "view source".
- Visit my site on firefox, get prompted to allow notifications and select "always allow notifications".
- Log into pushwoosh control panel, I show as a new subscriber okay.
- Send pushwoosh to firefox only to test but the new firefox subscriber gets removed and the notification never delivers.
But when I have tried to sent push notification from pushwoosh (https://go.pushwoosh.com/applications/xxxxx-xxxxx)
then I have got following error in Push History (https://go.pushwoosh.com/notifications?field=application&value=xxxxx-xxxxx) for Chrome and Firefox.
Error for chrome:
- "The device token has expired, or the application was unregistered from notifications"
Error for Firefox:
- "The pushtoken is not recognized by Mozilla"
But,pushwoosh push notification work properly for android and ios. I have got success in push history.
Please sign in to leave a comment.