I am using last version of pushwoosh. I have several phones, and it's not working on Nexus. What I observed is happening: in output I can see that phone register for notification, in PW console I can see that number of phone is correct. Everything looks good, but when I send test notification, then in PW console push history I can see that on notification is failed, and number of available phone is reduced by one. Sometimes, while debugging I can register phone again, but it still will fail to send a notification.
The weird situation, that it didn't work when I started using it (with old version of PW), then I installed new one, it worked for a while, and after this weekends it stopped working again. I tried everything already, don't know what to do next.
Thank you for your time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.