1) Push Token (device ID issued by the provider: APNs, FCM, WNS, etc.).
2) Hardware ID, which can represent one of the following: IDFA/IDFV (iOS), Android ID, custom-generated identifier for the device.
3) System Language of the Device in order to support Multi-Language feature.
4) The time zone of the Device in order to support Send According to Timezone feature.
5) Device Model
6) Application Version.
7) OS version.
8) GeoIP for the last Device connection to Pushwoosh service.
9) The last registered Device coordinates IF the customer opts in to use GeoTargeting features.
Any information that is not listed above can only be collected if a customer chooses to integrate additional Segmentation parameters.